Thursday, August 10, 2006

Heaven knows I'm miserable too.

A wave of ennui is sweeping the world. First, there was Robbie Williams lookalike Paul Carr. Then it engulfed the needsofstella. And now, it has reached me.
It's not Luica's fault. I'm fine with the fact she saw fit to award another book 4.5 stars. It actually looks quite good.
No, the problem is poverty. I have never been more broke. We're living on my credit card, which is dangerously close to the limit. Work has dried up. Our card business won't start making money until next year. And today, the freezer died, joining a long list of appliances that no longer function.
I got an email from an old friend this morning. It began: "Now you're a rich and famous author..".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a care..any pair of jeans that would want to hug Robert's arse would ...insert comments here...

7:06 AM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

I have just bought your book off Amazon. No, really, I have. Really.

Only time will tell if you make it onto my favourite books list. Oh yes.

Hot love

NWM

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home