Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Person of the week

The voting lines are closed. The decison has been made. In no particular order, the number of votes cast were Timbo 3, Elvis 6, Eton Road 1 and Donna 27. I am proud (but not half as proud as she is feeling right now, I'd imagine) to pronounce Donna from Dulwich as Person of the Week. Her deeds are certainly worth recounting - she has bought several copies of the book, she has offered to send a photo of both her dogs reading e-luv and she has offered to stalk all bookshops within a 2 mile radius of her workplace to count the number of copies on display. Bask in the glory, Donna, for it is luxuriant yet fleeting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLUS, I hereby put my name forward for next week's Person of the Week.

I've almost finished the book btw. :)

4:11 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Timbo, get down to William Hill and put a tenner on you being the next person of the week. We'll split the proceeds.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Congrats! A well-deserved honour.

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A big thank you to everyone who voted for me! I am thrilled and honoured.

Obvoiusly I vote for Timbo to be next week's Person of the Week - he was truly gracious in defeat.

Now, I just need to get the terriers posing with the TWO copies of the book and get a photo up here.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home