Saturday, November 25, 2006

A slight correction

When I said you could download the first quarter of e-luv from the publisher's website, what I meant to say was that you can get the whole book. Absolutely free. Won't cost you a penny. Of course, this applies to everyone except Timbo, who must buy it. But for the rest of you, help yourselves by going here. You can also get Blood, Sweat and Tea in its magnificent entirety as well as up to half of a few other books.
Whether this scheme is a stroke of genius or sheer insanity is open to debate, but personally I think it's a brilliant idea. Why? because the more people who read books like these from indie publishers who don't have huge marketing budgets, the better. It can only help the word of mouth...

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I soooooo hope that Timbo has bought e-luv already!
I think that it's a good idea and ideal for people who shop online. You read a bit of the book and love it and then you buy it. Simple.
It's like flicking open the book in a bookstore, but you can do it naked in front of your pc! (eh???? oh you know what I mean!)
Cx

12:10 PM  
Blogger Miss Smuggersham said...

Well, after seeing a review of your book at B3ta I was determined to get a copy (it doesn't seem to be on sale over here in Oz yet).

So I have just ordered a copy online, and I looking forward to reading it!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Caroline - I trust Timbo and believe in him.
Miss T - you are fabulous and I do hope you enjoy it.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home