Friday, June 30, 2006

Amazon revisited

You may have noticed a lack of Amazon mentions in recent times. This has not been because I have got over the compulsive checking of e-luv's sales position at least 5 times a day. It's because things got so catastrophic I went into complete denial. At one stage, I was actually relieved that it was number 193,457, because that meant it was in the top 200,000. However, on Thursday morning, something changed in the universe and it has now leapt up to 24,044. Surely the 4 copies I ordered didn't make that much difference? It means that e-luv has now overtaken the likes of Nitrogen Fertilization in the Environment (Books in Soils, Plants & the Environment S.) by Peter Edward Bacon. It has left Finance and Financiers in European History 1880-1960 (Paperback) by Youssef Cassis trailing in its wake. And it has That's Not My Fairy (Touchy-Feely Board Books S.) by F Watt in its sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home