Monday, August 14, 2006

Why, surely that's Alan Rickman?


It's not, you know. It's me. But I have decided this is the right time to finally show the famous Alan Rickman picture in public. If you haven't read the book, you will now be feeling very left out, and I suggest you visit Amazon.co.uk to order the book ranked #97,831. If you have read it, this is the picture mentioned four times in e-luv. See the uncanny resemblance to Rickman? The wry, amused and frankly sensuous look at camera? The eyes which promise untold pleasures? Sorry girls. I'm married.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when you think no-one is reading... LOL Dave! Shame about the marriage thing.

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shame you're not gay, toots...

- Mr RL from Melbourne

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last, I was wondering when this picture would surface!

3:08 AM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

Silver fox? Is that the expression? What's the matter with your mouth?

I can hardly wait for my copy of the book to arrive back in Blightly.

xx

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The resemblance is terryfying.........AND a Smiths fan too. Rickman's a goner, You're in!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home