Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have no friends.

I have joined MySpace. It would have been foolish for a cutting-edge media-savvy author such as myself not to. The problem is that I have embarrassingly few friends. There's just Kevin, who I've known for ages and some bloke called Murray Taylor who describes himself as a songwriter. While there is definitely potential for Murray and I to form a close relationship, we are taking things slowly. I've invited Miss Lily Allen to be my friend, as she already has 83,466 and so clearly isn't choosy.I would also like you to please be my friend. You will find me here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This isn't related to this post but Holy-Shit-You-Wrote-A-Book-That-A-Girl-I-Met-On-The-Internet-Went-Ahead-And-Bought-From-Waterstones-The-Last-Time-I-Saw-Her.

(She said it was quite good.)

And stop whinging that you've just written a book and wondering if anyone's going to buy it. It got published, darn you.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Happybutterfly said...

I'll check you out on myspace then;-)Otherwise known as Topbird:-)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home