Friday, October 06, 2006

Reader's Review - Number 2

Caroline Smailes has written a dead good review of e-luv. Here it is:

To start with, I only agreed to buy e-luv because Dave was awarding Person of the Week. And I’d never won anything before. And also I thought that he’d link me on his blogroll as a result. (He still hasn’t by the way).(I have now - Dave)
So I bought two copies. And they weren’t on 3for2. And I read e-luv. And now I want more. I want to know what happens next. I NEED TO KNOW. E-luv is strangely-addictive reading. Seriously. You can’t put it down. So buy e-luv. Switch everything off and sit on a comfy chair. Then read away.(And try not to have outlandish fantasies about Lord Brett Sinclair!) E-luv is guaranteed to make you chuckle, it’ll warm your cockles on these cold nights and it may even make you wet your pants.
My life has changed since I bought e-luv. I think that Mr Roberts is actually a jolly nice wizard man with magic powers. And then he offered me immortality if I wrote a review. So how could I resist.
So buy e-luv. Read e-luv. Write a review for e-luv. Then you can live forever, like me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Bloody hell Dave! The work that I had to do to get a link! But now I get to live forever. Yipppeeeee.
Cx

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Commenting on Caroline's review of e-luv)

Hey, I can't see the link to Caroline!

I would buy your book but I have been income-free for seven months whilst writing my second novel, and have had to put an embargo on all spending.

But we could do a swap, if you like? I'll send you one of my books (signed, obv) if you send me one of yours?

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home