Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Separated at birth? The Rickman debate continues.



The ONLY topic of chat on the internet currently is: "Does Alan Rickman look like Dave Roberts?"
Marlina from Indonesia inadvertently reignited the controversy with her post on an Alan Rickman site, where she spoke of: "A guy called Dave from New Zealand who think he looks like Alan..
I think he did look a bit like Alan (or try to), especially his nose.. but he didn't posses the bump.. and neither does he possess the sex appeal LOL"

Well. No sex appeal? Moi? I was hurt. Outraged. So I put a post up asking what everyone else thought, in the hope of getting a few cheap compliments from an out-of-date photo that doesn't look much like me. You can see the results of my efforts here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, Dave we didn't mean to upset you;) Still if you go prowling round these websites this is what happens! OK that photo you have picked of Alan is a good one for the similarity thing but there's only one Mr.Rickman but Mrs.Dave is lucky to have you!! LOL

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel hurt.. I meant no offense, I'm just statin' my opinion like you statin' yours ;)
Peace ;) And like mesdoylescat said, your wife's lucky to have you.

PS: I have no idea that you visitin' our Guest Book :) Feel free to drop by anytime Dave for Alan Rickman discussion.

4:51 AM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

Jesus Christ. The interweb is a very strange place. I have had to go and have a lie down.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I think you look much more like Steve Martin!

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home