Saturday, December 16, 2006

Online monitoring

Isn't the internet brilliant? I can sit here in my squalid suburban home and keep track of e-luv activity around the world. My latest discovery, thanks to Dinah of Toronto, is the Chapters Indigo website. They're Canada's biggest bookstore chain and have a feature which lets you see stock levels in all their branches. Which is how I know that Chapters on Broadway in Vancouver have 7 copies in store and all the others have anything between 2 and 6. As luck would have it, Waterstone's in the UK give you similar information, although they seem unable to explain the huge popularity of e-luv in Truro and Hitchin. You'll be pleased to know that a total of 174 Waterstone's stores stock the book. I should know. I counted them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I'm excited they finally put my review up. Isn't the internet a wonderful thing?

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home