Thursday, July 20, 2006

Big Issue - Big review.




My new favourite magazine is The Big Issue. Not only was there a quote from e-luv on the cover (the post-it note in the middle), but the review inside made up over half of an article called 'Love on the Line' . This described the book as "a grotesque, slightly queasy-making romp through the hilarious, messy and sometimes sordid world of chatroom life.". If you want to know what else it says, you'll have to hold a magnifying glass up to the screen, since technical incompetence prevents me from posting a more readable version. Or you could just take my word that it's good. Actually, I'd rather you did, because I don't want you reading the bit about the journalist and publicist conspiring to expose a mild deception I allegedy carried out in the distant past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home