Sunday, July 02, 2006

Casting Trevor



In my many idle moments, I like to think of who would be cast as Trevor in the inevitable film version of e-luv. After considering the merits of many who will be begging me, schmoozing me and hinting in the press about how much they'd like to work with me, I have decided only one man is up to the job. Johnny Vegas, seen here trying out the famous "Trevor in the bath" scene, from page 26 of the book.
Of course, if Hollywood puts in a better offer, I expect Trevor will end up looking like the other bloke, and that the story will be changed to that of a man who hits rock bottom but overcomes all his obstacles by swapping snappy one-liners with a variety of perfect women online, and ends up learning a lot about himself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home