Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007's first Person of the Week

It's Timbo, of course. He made sure of the honour by reviewing e-luv on his fab site here.
As you can see, he throughly enjoyed it but demanded I make a few changes just for him. Which, of course, I will because I like him.
Be warned - Timbo is a crazy internet stalker and would be most displeased to hear about anyone not buying e-luv. I only pass this information on for your benefit.
I always like to finish with a cute animal story, so here are Donna's dogs beseeching me to write a sequel. You can see the desperate pleading in their eyes. But I am hard of heart as well as lazy, and must disappoint them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Aww...they've finished reading it, and now they're discussing it!

Congrats, Timbo. An honour well-earned.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! I'm off down the pub to celebrate...

11:44 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Yes a well deserved honour.
What a start to Timbo's year!
Congrats Timbo.

And Dave I really think that you should make badges to go with this award. Pink ones.

Cx

3:19 AM  
Blogger Cat said...

Hello, I followed your link from your comment on my blog. AND I've just ordered your book on Amazon. So, it better be good!

(Does that mean I'm in the running for person of the week?)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

Book received, read and written about. All good, mind.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home