Friday, April 04, 2008

e-luv for sale. Possibly.

e-luv's publisher, The Friday Project has gone into liquidation.I think this means that the rights to the book come back to me. The reason I can't be more sure about this is that they haven't actually told me what's going on, despite claims by Commercial Director Scott Pack to have contacted all Friday Project authors and despite several emails to Managing Director Clare Christian.
So if you're a publisher, who is still trying to come to terms with missing out on e-luv first time round, you've now possibly got a second chance. Contact me at dave at stripeyjumper.com
Meanwhile in other news..

Author Chat

The writer of your favourite internet romance novel (that'd be me) is answering questions and talking about the writing of the book on readitswapit.co.uk, a website for discerning book people. It's on Thursday 29 April at 8 PM GMT. Which is 7 in the morning here in New Zealand, a time I am unlikely to be coherent.
Read more about it here

Person of the week

The lovely Kate Meduna, a Russian reader who has offered to send me a copy of "My girlfriend lives in a Network", the Russian translation of e-luv. I look forward to leaving it casually placed on the coffee table.

New book

My next book, The Bromley Boys, comes out in August. It's about growing up in the 70s supporting Britain's worst football team. It's packed with teenage angst and is available for pre-order on Amazon here

Amazon

If you enjoyed e-luv, please fell free to give it a review on Amazon here. I'll be so grateful, I'll come round to your house and cook you dinner. If you hated it, please don't leave a review.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you offering to cook? :)

11:02 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Anything you like as long as it's in my "Jamie Oliver at Home - Cook Your Way To The Good Life" cookbook.

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home