How not to write a book
* Jumping out of my chair every time I write a line I think is really good and reading it out to whoever is in the room. And then sulking if they don't laugh.
* Taking a break every 5 minutes so I can check the latest football news as well as seeing who has visited this blog.
* Deciding that writing is just too hard and that staring vacantly at the screen is far easier.
* Spending hours compiling music playlists, often around a pointless theme such as "songs by 80s bands with insane haircuts".
* Checking emails every couple of minutes. Despite the fact I know there won't be any, because if there WAS one, I'd already know thanks to the "new mail alert" sound.
Re-luv will probably be in the shops around July 2015.