Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cash for honours

I've decided to start a 'Person of the Week' feature on this site. Basically, all you have to do is either buy e-luv, or just say you're going to buy it. It's like the 'Cash for Honours' scheme, but will cost you only £7.99, as opposed to the £100,000 it cost millionaire Chai Patel to buy a nomination for a similarly prestigious title from Mr Blair.
It is with great pride that I award the very first 'Person of the Week' award to Jude.
I already have next week's winner, but there is a vacancy for the following week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

OK.
I'll go for that one. I'll buy it today AND I told someone else to buy it yesterday.
Does that mean that I get 2 weeks?
Caroline.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about for someone who just published it?
Clare

2:38 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Caroline - you are a strong possibility for Person of the Month, Jude - I apologise for the teacher character in the book and I hope you're still enjoying it.
Clare - You will definitely recieve the highest accolade very soon.

4:37 PM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

JESUS that's SO unfair, I've bought THREE copies AND just given you a bloody enormous plug on my wildly successful, 5-visitors-a-day blog.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home