Sunday, September 10, 2006

The power of suggestion

I have always been fairly suggestible.
As a teenager, my political stance on Northern Ireland was formed by listening to a Wings song. And I have always drunk Carlsberg, even though I don't like it, because I firmly believe that it's probably the best lager in the world.
It comes as no surprise, therefore, to learn that I have put the rights to e-luv up on eBay, just because an anonymous person left a message here saying they thought it was a good idea.
You can either bid on it, or just take a look here

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure what I think of selling the rights to ones book. I guess it would be a good way of making a lot of money quite quickly but I dunno, I think I would want to maintain my rights. Maybe I would be missing out on a lot of money though...

8:34 AM  
Blogger NON-WORKINGMONKEY said...

I think it's attention-grabbing nonsense, therefore brillant.

xx

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought we had agreed that e-bay was chavtastic? You will never get Mark Benton now.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

derderella, Benton will be desperate to do this now. Monkey, I agree with the bit about being brilliant.Claire, I'd love to see the book filmed, so happy to sell rights.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home