Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Exciting new feature

Following hot on the heels of the hugely popular "Person of the Week" award comes another new feature which is already THE topic of discussion everywhere. It's the READER'S REVIEW, where YOU get to review e-luv, and then get to see a heavily censored version appear on this site. Remember, e-luvvers, this blog is read by the most influential people in publishing and your chances of being offered a book deal on the strength of one review are very high.
As non-working monkey has let me down badly, I have been forced to turn to my wife to do the first one. Here it is:

I may have enjoyed e-luv when I initially read it, but after reading each new edited version, I'm pretty much sick to death of it. The references to women's underwear are amusing. If you're a 10-year-old boy. I found the author's reliance on flippant one-liners tiresome. And his insistence on stereotyping Americans as either trailer-trash bimbos or redneck white supremacists was offensive. On the positive side, the cover art is good.

That was Liz's review. We are no longer on speaking terms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home