Saturday, September 23, 2006

Not even big in New Zealand

Having too much time on your hands and an unquenchable desire to see your name onscreen is a lethal combination on the internet. But at least it explains why I found this website showing the relative popularity of NZ blogs. A Mr Simon Polak has a no -doubt intriguing website devoted to early flutes. It is read by approximately 3 times as many people as this one. I share 18th place with a fantastic site devoted to the North South Holiday Park in Christchurch. The hosts, John and Julie were finalists in the 2005 AA Spirit of Hospitality awards and have a certificate signed by Neville Scarlett on their homepage to prove it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

OK. So writing a review has been right up there on my to-do list all week. But making cards for inanimate objects and sorting out my mattress topper got in the way.

Is it OK to do it here?

I mean, not being big in NZ sounds quite serious. I wouldn't want to detract from any of that.

But e-luv made me laugh. And worried me. In almost equal measure. At the start of the novel I was reminded of Toby Young, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. But then I was hooked. Willing you away from the computer.

And then, the end. I do hope that it worked out. But if it did, why aren't you serving cream teas in Yorkshire??? Why are you in NZ designing greetings cards???

How much of it is true???

Are you going to write the sequel???

So many questions.

I suggest, if you are reading this and haven't already bought it, then go down to your local book purveyor and buy one or two, pronto.

You won't regret it.

Jx

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home