Sunday, September 24, 2006

Jude reviews e-luv

Jude is a teacher who loves Trevor (not, sadly,the Trevor of e-luv fame) and has recently acquired a mattress topper. She feeds her children Oatibix (which I'm STILL waiting for someone to send me) and is past Person of the Week. As if all that wasn't enough, she has supplied this review of Britain's best-loved internet romance novel:

e-luv made me laugh. And worried me. In almost equal measure. At the start of the novel I was reminded of Toby Young, How to Lose Friends and Alienate People. But then I was hooked. Willing you away from the computer.
And then, the end. I do hope that it worked out.
How much of it is true??? Are you going to write the sequel??? So many questions.
I suggest, if you are reading this and haven't already bought it, then go down to your local book purveyor and buy one or two, pronto.
You won't regret it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Wow - the power of review! I already have 2 copies (although one is for a friend's birthday), but now I feel the need to go and buy more. Quick - race to the shops and grab your copy, before I buy them all ...

(And FANTASTIC description of Jude!)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home