Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fridge and Timbo update


Caroline and Jude have requested, as a matter of some urgency, a status report on my fridge. I'm afraid the news is not good. As you can see, there is just a small scattering of food to be found and not much prospect of adding to it. But late last night, things took a turn for the better when Timbo finally relented and informed me of his plans to buy e-luv on his next payday. I am anticipating that he will love it so much he'll tell all his friends to buy it and it will then be only a matter of time before the fridge is full to overflowing with Beluga caviar and Dom Perignon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's rather a nice fridge you have there. I certainly wouldn't shirk at roasted garlic paste and lettuce for dinner.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

This is definitely A Bit Of a Worry.

You have a half eaten papaya in there, and very little else.

Do you have a freezer? You see, my fridge is often a sorry sight.

But my freezer is full of ready meals.

Please tell me that's what it is.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I am worried!
When was your last meal?

Oh will somebody please buy e-luv. The poor man is starving!

Cx

(beautifully clean fridge again though :) )

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luxury - at least you've got fridge. By 'eck there's folk who'd give eye teeth for what you've got there, so stop yer grizzlin' and get on 'th it.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lucy Diamond said...

Gillian McKeith would be proud - all looks very healthy... or did you just take out all the booze and chocolate and big fat cheeses before you took the photo?

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave? You okay? That papaya hasn't hospitalised you has it? And I am gonna buy the book, I promise.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

timbo - it's hummus and I have since decided to make my own. The first batch had far too much curry powder. It was an experiment which went horribly wrong.
Jude - The freezer is full of peas. i am not sure why.
Caroline - if you saw me, you wouldn't worry about me starving.
Lucy - I ate all the chocolate and cheese and drank the booze.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home