Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Person of the Week

Meet Shelley from Worthing. Before winning the coveted e-luv Person of the Week award, her main claim to fame was passing Damon from Blur in the street. Shelley not only bought e-luv (and used the last of her money to buy it), but she also read it straight away and loved it. This is why she is totally brilliant and deserving of this life-changing honour. For more on Shelley, visit her MySpace page.
Remember - if YOU want to be Person of the Week, all you have to do is tell me you've bought the book.

3 Comments:

Blogger Happybutterfly said...

Oooh now I'm blushing and coyer than coy;-)Thank you;-) Spent all day yesterday reading your book. I couldn't put it down. Have about 5 pages left and then I can get on with my morning! Your book needs press exposure...sort it out!!Absolutely brilliant.

2:26 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Thanks Butterfly - wish I could get the press interested. I couldn't even get a piece in my hometown (Bromley) paper.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Happybutterfly said...

That is a bit crazy. We will all pull together and sort you out am sure.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home