Friday, November 10, 2006

One of these statements is a lie - but which one?

1. Sarah Jessica Parker's production company has been talking about making e-luv: The Musical for HBO.
2. I managed to convince Portsmouth Public Libaries to buy two copies of e-luv, by writing to them under four different names from four different email addresses.
3. There is a chapter in the book that makes no sense, because I meant to go back and finish it when I felt more inspired, but completely forgot.
4. The music of James Blunt (seen here in his only pose) kept me going through my darkest hours of writing e-luv. After all, who doesn't feel a little better after constantly being told they're beautiful?

8 Comments:

Blogger Julia Buckley said...

God, I really hope it's 4. Blunt is one of the most annoying people alive.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I am going for number 4 as well.

E-luv the musical - what a fantastic idea!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Number 3 is clearly the cuckoo in the nest. Entirely implausible, sir!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

James Blunt? Ah, c'mon!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

The tragic truth of the matter is Number 3. I had a phase where I thought "You're beautiful" was good. I realise this confession will wipe out any credibility I once had. Mikey, I will miss you and I tearfully suggest you get your well-thumbed copy of e-luv and read it just one more time...

9:02 PM  
Blogger Happybutterfly said...

Well it all made sense to me! I think that there should be a sequel though! Hurry up and write it!

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How comes nr. 3 made it past the editors? Or does it make sense, just not to you?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Sharon - it sort-of make sense, but finishes abruptly.As though there's something missing.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home