Saturday, November 11, 2006

Timbo is close to buying e-luv


I like Timbo (seen here in festive mode). He has a blog which I regularly peruse, an amusing Roger Moore anecdote and a love (which I share) for The Flaming Lips. He hasn't bought e-luv yet, but I sense he is weakening. In the space of a few hours today, he went from saying " I must buy this book of yours" to " I found your book in Waterstones. I liked the introduction. That's all I have to say."
So. There is still work to be done as I am picking up on a certain reluctance to commit. The question is, how do we persuade Timbo to cross that line and buy it? I have added a link to his rather good blog, as you can see on the right. I'm thinking that might work. I will let you know if it does.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I've never had a whole entire post dedicated to me.. swoon! I admire your underhand tactics too.

I shall keep you updated as to whether my resistance has been broken down. :)

4:15 AM  
Blogger Happybutterfly said...

Timbo you must buy the book. It isn't rubbish or boring. Disturbing? Yes. Amusing? Yes. Unputdownable ? Yes. Good ending? Yes. Enough reasons to break you down now? Hope so!!!;-)

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh for goodness sake, spare us the torture and buy the bloody thing. Get it over with, man!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home