Thursday, January 11, 2007

Person of the Week

Normally, buying e-luv is all it takes to become Person of the Week. But Cat has gone way beyond this simple act. She put up a favourable review on her blog. She helped spread the e-luv by passing the book on to a friend. And she reguarly quotes Belle and Sebastian.
For this, Cat is a worthy winner.
Remember, you can win this internationally (well, next week's winner IS in Canada) prestigious award by going into a bookshop and saying: "Could I have e-luv: an internet romance by Dave Roberts please?" and handing over your money.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat said...

Oh my days, I got quite a fright seeing that big picture. What can I say, I am both touched and flattered. Why thank you. I don't think I've ever won anything before!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home