Tuesday, January 16, 2007

e-luv goes to Second Life


My neverending quest for free publicity has taken me to Second Life, the virtual world which everyone knows is the next big thing - as long as you can work out how to use it, which I couldn't.
It took about 10 minutes of flying and walking through trees before I encountered virtual people. That's me on the right. The other two were from Venezuela and I knew things were not going smoothly when, in reply to my question of whether either of them had read e-luv, the bloke on the left asked me to give him a lap dance.
Next I found someone calling himself Rommyusa Jarvis. I asked him if he was American. He confirmed that he was. I asked him if he'd read e-luv. He flew away at great speed.
I gave up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.

Ps. Are you proudly wearing your award?

2:01 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Awesome. This sounds like another book right here. Except, y'know, it's your real life.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home