Monday, January 22, 2007

I need a more unusual name


One of the problems of being an author called Dave Roberts is that I am just one of many Dave Robertses with a book out. As most bookseller websites don't seem to be able to tell the difference, people who bought e-luv are urged to also buy other books which I did not write but am happy to take credit for. Such as another Dave Roberts's seminal work on pipe and excavation contracting. Or yet another Dave Roberts's meditation on following Jesus. There is also a Dave Roberts book called GOD'S PLAN FOR CHILDREN - THE CHURCH'S RESPONSIBILITY TO NEST GENERATION: The Church's Responsibility to the Next Generation, but I do not recall writing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

I saw those! And thought you had written them. But since you never seemed to be saying "y'know, if you liked e-luv, check out my work on pipe excavation, I figured it maybe wasn't you after all."

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home