Sunday, January 21, 2007

It's the new, improved e-luv blog


Your favourite bright green website is no more and it is the fault of italk2much.com. That's a website where they look at people's blogs and then tell them how rubbish they are. Obviously, I had to ask them what they thought of this - the theory being that I am so desperate to get people to come here, I am quite happy to go through any humiliation they care to dish out. As it happens, the reviewer (shown here) was quite nice about the content, but the template led to comments like "the green makes me think of regurgitated grass my cat leaves in random places of my home", "e-luv is amusing, once you get past that neon green" and "vomit green and then white text on vomit green".
I took this to mean they didn't like it and have changed it in the hopes that this will persuade just one of my many new visitors to actually buy the book.
(The only downside to changing templates is that the links have all disappeared. So if there was a link to your site can you email me and I'll put it back.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinah said...

Wow. This is all so new and exciting.

You did get a good review, though. So that was nice.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Spots!
I don't like change.
I can't cope with change.
I need to go and lie down.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

From vomit to spots? Seems like it's not Caroline who needs to lie down ...

Actually, it looks fine to me, but I've always put content before appearances ...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I don't think we linked before But am happy to do so now, spots and all ...

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home