Sunday, February 18, 2007

The chances of e-luv being a bestseller are slim


They are 10.2% to be precise. That is, according to this website which analyses titles of books and then tells whether or not it will top the New York Times Bestseller List.
"It guessed right in nearly 70% of cases," says Dr Atai Winkler, who worked on the project. "Given the nature of the data and the way tastes change, this is very good — better than we might have expected."
So I am left on 10.2%, then. The same as The Da Vinci Code.

5 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Ooooh - this is fun. Nicked - I mean LINKED to it!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

My novel number 2 has a 69% chance. Best try and grab a publishing deal now, with that scientifically produced figure to help snag a publisher!

I refuse to do In Search of Adam - as I'm getting stuck on the figurative or literal thing. Blah!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And there was me thinking e-luv was such a great title!

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Son of e-luv.

The mind boggleth...

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or perhaps 'no-luv'...

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home