Friday, February 09, 2007

Person of the Week


Frankly, this week's winner is something of an enigma. Despite extensive research, I have been unable to uncover much about her, other than the name she goes under (Miss T) and the MSN name she uses (Miss Haversham). She is possibly a teacher, almost certainly lives in Sydney, Australia and definitely went to see the Scissor Sisters a few nights ago.
She writes about her life in the magnificently-named T-Bird's Supreme Megatron Optimus Prime Number One Mecha Party Good Times Laser Blog!
She has, of course, read e-luv. Not only did she give it a very good review, but she also linked to this site with the words "READ IT!!! This book warmed the cold, cold cockles of my heart".
Miss T, I wish I could know more about you....

7 Comments:

Blogger Ms Melancholy said...

Hi Dave, just finished e-luv in two sittings, which means I enjoyed it! Funny, well written but slightly scary and made me concerned for my newly-developing blogging habit. I am intrigued as to how much of it is based on real events. Only answer that if you want to! I grew up near Haworth, by the way. A beautiful part of the world, but then so is New Zealand, I have heard.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Being a huge Miss T fan myself, she is certainly something of an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an excellent rack.

Congrats!

Her blog is where I first heard of e-luv. Amongst other things.

1:44 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Ms M - thank you. For those comments, you are a certainty for Person of the Week. I suppose about 20% of it really happened. I'd better not tell you which 20%, though. The next book will be set in Haworth and Leeds.
Dinah - I suspect Miss T will forever remain a mystery.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee! An enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an excellent rack! Cheers, Dinah, you know I am going to use this one!

Yay! I made person of the week! Thanks muchly Dave - you made my week!

Oh, and also, I *definitely* want a sequel for e-luv as well. Wherein your hero has more fantabulous adventures with Caroline Quentin (pleasepleaseplease don't break them up!)

10:40 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

t-bird , does this mean I'll have to change the plot I had so carefully worked out?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Smuggersham said...

Oh, I *suppose* I could deal with the break up if you could put some awesome sex scenes into the book....

12:08 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

Awesome and awkwardly hillarious.

But no pressure.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home