Thursday, February 22, 2007

Think of a name for the e-luv sequel and be in it


I can't think of a title for the e-luv sequel apart from "e-luv: the sequel", which I concede is not terribly good.
So here's my plan - if you can come up with a better one then I'll name a character in the book after you. I promise that it'll be a really goodlooking and funny character who will do nothing embarrassing.
Post your title here or email it to me. The winner will be announced in about a week, unless no-one enters, in which case I'm stuck with "e-luv: the sequel", and you wouldn't want that, would you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Timbo said...

'e-bah-gum-luv'?

Give it a nice Yorkshire twang.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re-luv?

4:32 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

Why the rush? I admit that with my first books the titles came very early on, but I've just changed the title of my current WIP 45,000 words in.

On the other hand howzabout e-luvs me e-luvs me not ...?

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am voting for anything but Debi's. (Debi I love you dearly ... but noooooooo).
Actually I think that Clare W's is rather fine. Pick her. Pick her.
Caroline
x

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E luv ing it.

And as good as Timbo's "Yorkshire twang" as I am, in fact, from Yorkshire.

Notty, SE23

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re-Luv is excellent.
And I was going to suggest F-Luv.

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home