Monday, March 12, 2007

Person of the Week


It's sexy sex writer, Emily Dubberley, who read e-luv and said "I thought the whole book was ace. Read it in one sitting - it is very funny/poignant/well written".
This is particularly good because Emily is a proper writer who has written loads of books, founded a sexy sex magazine and somehow manages to write for the Guardian AND the Daily Star.
Check out her websites here and here.
I also like the fact that her name is very difficult to say 5 times quickly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Timbo said...

I can't even say it twice, let alone once.

Ps. So am I gonna be in your new book or what? I'll make it worth your while (wink wink say no more)...

3:38 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I can now reveal that the new book will be called:

e-luv: the Timbo years.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Timbo said...

Woo! That sounds like one helluva book!

Ps. I meant to say 'let alone FIVE TIMES'. Otherwise my comment makes no sense.
Please edit it Dave!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home