Thursday, March 08, 2007

Why I love Google

My latest e-luv Google session, which is basically a desperate search for praise, has returned the following results:

A South African man whose favourite books are 1984, Animal Farm, To Kill a Mockingbird and...ummm... e-luv: an internet romance.

A woman who snorted on the train home to Glasgow as she was reading it.

An embarrassing Metro article that I've been trying to forget.

A list of new books in Vancouver Public Library (January 7-13 2007), which includes e-luv.

A list of ifyourcuteimsingle's favourite books

A Canadian man giving one of the more serious reviews the book has had.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

There is something slightly dirty about google sessions ;-)
Cx
(I hadn't read the Metro article before)

2:52 AM  
Blogger Debi said...

What did she snort?

4:00 AM  
Blogger Dinah said...

I definitely google myself.

And I don't even have a book to check up on.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home